House of Troy Library Single Light Wall Swing Arm Lamp in Weathered Brass and Bronze Finishes
House of Troy was founded in 1947 by Everett Bailey in Montreal, Canada. Mr. Bailey, operated a small custom lamp manufacturing company selling to gift and department stores in the Montreal area. His son, Norm, took over the business in 1960, and began specializing in picture lights. He moved the business to Troy, Vermont in 1962. Hence the name House of Troy.
The hand-craftsmanship involved in building House of Troy picture lights has changed little over the past seventy years. Each light is hand rolled, soldered, buffed and assembled by our employees in Vermont. Each employee checks the quality to insure that only the finest lights are shipped to our valued customers throughout the world.