Looking to restore a lamp?
We are lamp repair experts.
Welcome to Concord Lamp and Shade. For over 45 years, we have specialized in lamp repair services. We offer unparalleled craftsmanship and top-notch customer care and are dedicated to bringing your lamps back to life. Whether you own a treasured heirloom or a modern masterpiece, our expert artisans possess the skills and knowledge to restore its original functionality. Let us work our magic – fill out this quick form to get started on your lamp repair.
We repair all types of lamps and lighting fixtures:
- Ceiling Fixtures
- Wall fixtures
- Table lamps
- Floor lamps
- Antique table and floor lamps
- Electrified oil lamps
Have questions about your project? Call our specialists now at (978) 369-3000.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
How We Work
- Our minimum labor charge per lamp or light is $25, plus the cost of parts. A new cord is $10, a new insert (electrical part of the socket) is $7 etc..
- Any additional labor charges are largely dependent upon the amount of time required to perform the repair and is charged at $75 per hour.
- We are open Monday – Saturday and our standard turnaround time for lamp repairs is one week.
- If you prefer an estimate before having the work done, you may bring your lamp into the store and leave it for our service manager to look at. If she is available, she can examine it at that time; otherwise, you may leave it and we will call to discuss her findings. But with larger fixtures like chandeliers, it is often impossible to accurately predict how much time a repair will take, so an exact estimate may not be possible.