Canterbury Roseart Lampshade Specialists
We specialize in Canterbury Roseart lampshade repair and replacement.
Canterbury Roseart is the leader in the lampshade industry, focusing on high-quality standards as the foundation of the company. In business for over 70 years, and through three generations, the staff at Canterbury Roseart are the lampshade experts, dedicated to being the best in the industry.
Concord Lamp & Shade is proud to carry the Canterbury Roseart line of lampshades. We also service customers who are looking to change the look and feel of their Canterbury Roseart lampshades with a new lampshade style or fabric. For over 45 years, Concord Lamp & Shade has been repairing and restoring lampshades.
While the Canterbury Roseart lampshades are wonderful lampshades, they are subject to the same wear and tear as any other lampshade; there comes a time when they too need to be repaired or replaced. Canterbury Roseart continues to offer the same high-quality restoration service that has been a part of their business model from the beginning.
Have questions about your project? Call our specialists now at (978) 369-3000.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
How We Work
- Complete the quote form based on your Canterbury Roseart lampshade repair project and submit.
- Within 2-3 business days, a lampshade specialist will email you with an estimate for the repair as well as a quote on a replacement lampshade.
- After reviewing the estimates, let us know which option best meets your needs. If want us to do the repair, we will send you shipping instructions. If you opt for a new shade, we will have you call us at 978.369.3000 to write up the order.
- Once our team has all of the information we need, we will get to work. Most lampshade repairs take 6-8 weeks, depending upon the work required.
- We will notify you once the repair (or the new shade) is completed. Depending upon your location, we will ship the lampshade directly to you, or you may pick up at our Concord, MA location. Customer is responsible for the shipping costs.