Diane Studios Lampshade Repair
We specialize in Diane Studios lampshade repair and replacement.
Diane Studios Lampshade was one of the original and premier lampshade manufacturers in the United States and still stands for the highest quality standard in Silk Lampshades. Canterbury Roseart bought Diane Lampshades in 2011 and continues to maintain the high level of workmanship in both the standard and custom Diane Studios lampshade lines.
We continue to have access to many of the unique shade designs created originally by Diane Studios, be it round, square, rectangle, or hexagonal – we just need to understand the preferred specifications.
If the lining is in tatters, but the outer fabric is strong and not stained, relining is the preferred option.
If both the inner lining as well as the outer fabric is compromised, the option is to recover the original lampshade frame. We carry most of the Diane Lampshade fabrics, and we will do our best to match or complement the outer fabric on your original lampshade. As a note, however, specific fabrics – colors and patterns do change with time. We cannot guarantee a match to your original fabric.
Concord Lamp & Shade has been relining, recovering, and replacing lampshades for over 45 years. Our skill, experience, and attention to detail ensure that the repairs to your Diane Studios lampshade will meet the high standards set by the original Diane Studios Inc. label. Regardless of the style, we can help you restore your Diane Studios lampshade to its original glory.
Have questions about your project? Call our specialists now at (978) 369-3000.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
How We Work
- Complete the quote form based on your Frederic Cooper lampshade repair project and submit.
- Within 2-3 business days, a lampshade specialist will email you with an estimate for the repair as well as a quote on a replacement lampshade.
- After reviewing the estimates, let us know which option best meets your needs. If want us to do the repair, we will send you shipping instructions. If you opt for a new shade, we will have you call us at 978.369.3000 to write up the order.
- Once our team has all of the information we need, we will get to work. Most lampshade repairs take 6-8 weeks, depending upon the work required.
- We will notify you once the repair (or the new shade) is completed. Depending upon your location, we will ship the lampshade directly to you, or you may pick up at our Concord, MA location. Customer is responsible for the shipping costs.